Istanbul museum and monuments prices for 2019
* Hagia Sofia: entrance fee 72 TL
* Chora Museum: entrance fee 54 TL
* The Archaeological Museum: entrance fee 36 TL
* The Mosaic Museum: entrance fee 25 TL
* Museum of Turkish and Islamic Arts: entrance fee 42 TL
* Mevlana Museum: entrance fee 14 TL
* Museum of History and Scientific Technology in Islam: Entrance fee 14 TL
* The Basilica Cistern: entrance fee 20 TL
* The Dolmabahçe Palace: entrance fee 60 TL for the visit of the Selamlik (part reserved for men), 30 TL for the Harem (part reserved for women). To visit the whole palace, that is to say, Selamlik and Harem, count 90 TL.
* The Beylerbeyi Palace: entrance fee 40 TL
* Panorama 1453: entrance price 15 TL
* Miniaturk: admission price 15 TL
* Istanbul Dolphinarium: admission price for adults 160 TL – children 130 TL – babies 0 – 2 years free
* Isfanbul: entrance fee
– 259 TL for adults
– 508 TL 1 adult + 1 child
– 767 TL 2 adults + 1 child
– Free babies 0 – 3 years.
* The Istanbul Aquarium: entrance fee
– 99 TL for adults
– 267 TL for families of three
– 336 TL for families of four
– Free for children from 2 to 12 years and babies 0 – 2 years
Istanbul Museum Prices for the year 2019
We hope that thanks to our website www.toutistanbul.com your stay in Istanbul was charming!
Going on a tour with a private guide to Istanbul is the best way to discover the city!
> All Istanbul offers tours in Istanbul programmed with a private English-speaking guide:
- Departure is guaranteed with a private English-speaking guide every day
> To book a tour in Istanbul
- Please email us to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org Specify the date, number and name of the participants as well as the age of the children.
- Please contact +905532623024. We are available on Whatsapp.
> Visit us:
- Kampa Turizm – Sofyalı jurnal sok. Asmalımescit caddesi
Hamson apt. No. 20 Kat.1 daire.4
The Guides of Tout Istanbul are not only experts, but they are also passionate about their job and their country. Not only they tell you the history of the country, but they make you enjoy it!