To facilitate your stay in Istanbul “toutistanbul” reduced for you, the entrance fees of the monuments and museums
* The basilica of St. Sophia: entrance fee 72 TL
* The Church of the Holy Savior in Chora: entrance fee 54 TL
* The archaeological museum: entrance fee 36 TL
* The mosaic museum: entrance fee 25 TL
* Museum of Turkish and Islamic Arts: entrance fee 42 TL
* Mevlana Museum: entrance fee 14 TL
* Museum of History and Scientific Technology in Islam: Entrance fee 14 TL
* The basilica cistern: entrance fee 20 TL
* The Dolmabahçe Palace: entrance fee 60 TL for the visit of the Selamlik (part reserved for men), 30 TL for the Harem (part reserved for women). To visit the whole palace, that is to say Selamlik and Harem, count 90 TL.
* The Beylerbeyi Palace: entrance fee 40 TL
* Panorama 1453: entrance price 15 TL
* Miniaturk: admission price 15 TL
* Istanbul Dolphinarium: admission price for adults 160 TL – children 130 TL – babies 0 – 2 years free
* The Istanbul Aquarium: entrance fee for adults 99 TL, for families of three 267 TL, for families of four 336 TL, child from 2 to 12 years and babies 0 – 2 years free.
Istanbul Museum Prices for the year 2019
We hope that thanks to our website www.toutistanbul.com your stay in Istanbul was a charm!
Going on a tour with a private guide to Istanbul is the best way to discover the city!
> Most people in Istanbul offers tours in Istanbul in French programmed with a private French-speaking guide:
- Departure is guaranteed with a private French-speaking guide every day
To book a tour in Istanbul
- Please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org. Specify the date, number and name of the participants as well as the age of the children.
- Please Contact +905532623024. We are available on Whatsapp.
For further information, contact:
- +905532623024. You can also find us on Whatsapp.
- Email us to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
And to visit us to:
- Kampa Turizm – Sofyalı jurnal sok. Asmalımescit caddesi
Hamson apt. No. 20 Kat.1 daire.4
The Guides of Tout Istanbul are not only experts, but they are also passionate about their job and their country. Not only they tell you the history of the country, but they make you enjoy it!