Bursa, « The Green City »
> In the program:
- Early departure from your hotel to Bursa
- Arrival to the ferry (one hour): crossing time between 30/45 minutes
- Arrival at Topçular then continuation by road to Bursa (about 1 hour)
- Visit of the Great Mosque of Bursa (Ulu Cami), dating back to 1399
- Visit of the Silk Market
- Visit of the Bursa Grand Bazaar
- Free time for lunch
- Visit of the Green Mosque and the green mausoleum of Sultan Mehmet I
- Visit of the old neighborhoods known for their old typical houses of Bursa
Visit the mausoleum of the founder of the Ottoman Empire and his son Orhan, the conqueror of the city of Bursa.
The 2 mausoleums are located in the district of Tophane and offer an exceptional view of the city.
– The return time is scheduled at 20h30 – 21h00 according to the traffic.
> Good to know:
- The excursion to Bursa is a private excursion. If you are a family, a couple or if you are alone, the price up to 5 people is €340.
- You will be accompanied by a state-certified English-speaking guide and will be transported in a Mercedes Vito vehicle with a private driver.
> Key points:
- Discovery of Bursa, which was the first capital of the Ottoman Empire.
- City rich in colors you will find a diversity of landscapes and visits
- Great textile city and surely have the opportunity to shop at very interesting prices.
> To book your tour:
- Email us to firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
- Call us or send a message to +905532623024 (we are available on Whatsapp!)
License number 3235
And visit us at:
- Kampa Turizm – Sofyalı jurnal sok. Asmalımescit caddesi
Hamson apt. No. 20 Kat.1 daire.4
The Guides of Tout Istanbul are not only experts, but they are also passionate about their job and their country. They do not tell you history, they make you enjoy it!